- TIA/EIA-568A (1.25mm, LC, LC/APC & MU)
- TIA/EIA-604 (2.5mm, SC, ST, FC, SC/APC, FC/APC)
- COTS MIL-T-29504 /04, /05 (Pin and Socket)
- MIL-T-29504/14, 15 (Military Pin and Socket)
- TFOCA-I, II, and III (R) 2- 24 Channel Fiber Optic Connectors
- M83522 Mil-ST Connector
- Specialized Optical Terminations(Hermetic, high density, specialized fiber, Polarization maintaining (PM), Biconic Termini)
MPS aims for zero defects in manufacturing and builds quality and reliability into its products and services through excellence in design, workmanship, and statistical control methods, as well as a continual drive for improvement.
Structured Network Cabling and In Building Distribution Engineering: In addition to our array of manufactured products MPS has worked on various network-cabling projects. These projects included design and installation of point to point outside plant fiber optic links, CAT5/5E network cable plants, RF/Optical repeaters, and In-Building RF Distributed Antenna Systems.
MPS has been selected to work on these projects as a result of our unique engineering background , technical approach, architectural layout and implementation plan, and a successful performance track record.
MPS pays particular due diligence in complying with industry best practices, FCC regulatory guidelines, and coordination with local municipal and national service providers.
MPS is also available for Site Surveys, Field Installations, Antenna Matching, RF Systems Alignment, Calibration, & System Commissioning Certification.