Multimode Optical Terminator
- The first is integrated into a Corning multimode optical connector and is offered in any of the following connectors: ST, FC, SC, LC.
- The second is a pigtail that can be spliced onto an existing fiber. It is offered with a variety of fiber types and at any length.
- Telecommunication Systems
- CATV Systems
- Local Area Networks
- EDFA Transmission Systems
- Superior Return Loss
- Connector or Pigtail Versions
- Wideband, Wavelength Independent Performance (1260-1650nm)
- Compact Design
|Wavelength Range:||850- 1650 nm|
|Return Loss (typical):||>50dB|
|Size:||Connector Length plus Boot|
- Also available as a MPS-2200 Singlemode Optical Terminator