New SWaP-C Optimized Broadband Fiber Optic Transmitter
New “Disruptive” Optical Conversion Technology enables industry leading Optical Transmitter Performance in a miniaturized package!
The MP-9000-40 microwave fiber optic transmitters represent the next generation of RF Over Fiber electrical-to-optical (E/O) transducers. The MP-9000-40 product family supports broadband RF signals over a frequency range of 0.01 to 40 GHz.
These new transmitters leverage a newly developed, disruptive, electric to optical (E/O) conversion technology. The use of this new technology, along with MPS proprietary RF circuits, reduces system noise figures while also reducing the physical size and cost of the transmitter.
- Interfacility Links
- Microwave Antenna Remoting
- Electronic Counter Measure Systems
- Test and Measurement Applications
- Wideband Delay Line Applications
- Phased array Antenna Systems
- Secure Communication Systems
- Signal Processing Systems
- Phased Antenna Arrays
- DC to 40 GHz Bandwidth
- High Efficiency / Low Noise
- Wide Operating Temperature
- High Optical Output +10 mW
- Fiber Lengths > 100kms
- 5”x2.5”x1.25” Form Factor
- Hot Swappable, Plug-In Module
- Compatible with MPS-1911 and MPS-1914 Rack Chassis Systems
Refer to the MP-9000-40 Series Fiber Optic Transmitter Data Sheet for full specifications, mechanical dimensions and pinout.