10 MHz to 60 GHz RF Photonic Link
Broadband Microwave Analog Fiber Optic Transmitter Modules Provides >100km Transport Capability.
The MP-8000-60-UTX RF/Fiber Optic Transmitter modules are designed to provide electrical-to-optical (E/O) conversion of broadband RF signals over a frequency range of 10 MHz to 60 GHz.
The utilization of the MP-8000-60-UTX , in conjunction with the appropriate MP-8000-RX-04 RF/Fiber Optic Receiver, forms a broadband link capable of supporting the transmission of RF signals over singlemode optical fiber for use in a wide array of scientific and communication applications. The link applications include antenna remoting, SATCOM, RF delay lines, telemetry tracking, and point-to-point RF transmission.
- SATCOM Interfacility Links
- Microwave Antenna Remoting
- Electronic Counter Measure Systems
- Test and Measurement Applications
- Wideband Delay Line Applications
- Phased array Antenna Systems
- Secure Communication Systems
- 10 MHz to 60 GHz Bandwidth
- Z-Cut LiNbO3 Modulator
- Extended Operating Temperature
- High Optical Output +10 dBm
- High Speed Noise free Bias Loop
- Single Fiber DWDM Operation
- Small Form Factor Flange Mount
- Hot Swappable, Plug-In Module
- Compatible with MPS-1911 and MPS1914 Rack Chassis Systems