- Low Loss RF Transmission (< 0.35 dB/km)
- Ultra-Flat Attenuation vs. Frequency (> 10 GHz of Bandwidth):
- Immunity to EMI and Lighting Surges:
- Isolation of Red / Black Communication Pathways.
MPS offers a standard line of OFW IFL subsystems that cover the following frequency bands: 5 – 200 MHz, 50 – 1000 MHz, 500 – 2500 MHz, 0.1 – 5.0 GHz, and 0.1 – 10.0 GHz. In addition, MPS offers application-specific IFLs that can be customized to meet your requirements and specifications over various communication bands including: SATCOM at UHF, L-Band, S-Band, C-Band, and X-Band.
Digital & Analog RF Fiber Optic Link Modules MPS designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of digital and analog IF and RF fiber optic link modules under the MP® series label. The MP series includes transceivers, transmitters, and receivers. MPS’s fiber optic link modules are built upon a proprietary technology platform that enables our products to deliver unsurpassed performance over the entire spectrum of digital and RF communication applications.
The system designer, utilizing the MP series of modules in tandem with other digital and RF hardware, can be guaranteed to engineer a cost effective solution for the most complex fiber optic transport problem. Digital protocol applications include such formats as: RS – 232, RS – 422, RS – 485, USB, Ethernet, and Fiber Channel. Radio frequency applications include: 70/140 MHz IF, UHF, Trunk Radio, GSM, PCS, L-Band, GPS, X-Band, Radar Delay Lines, and Ultra-wide Band (1.0 MHz – 10.0 GHz).Passive Optic Network (PON) Modules & Components MPS designs, manufactures, and markets an extensive inventory of Passive Optical Network (PON) modules and components under the MPS® series label. The MPS series of PON devices includes:
- MPS—2100 Inline Optical Attenuator;
- MPS—2300 Optical Splitters / Combiners;
- MPS—2500 Variable Optical Attenuators;
- MPS—2600 Optical Mode Conditioner (1000 BaseLX, IEEE 802.2);
- MPS—2700 Wavelength Division Multiplexers;
- MPS—2900 Optical Isolators.