Singlemode, Duplex Optical Jumper Cable
MPS-1050 Singlemode, Duplex Optical Jumper Cables are offered in two different material types; our Corning Line utilizes all Corning fiber and connectors while our Value line uses quality non-Corning fiber and connectors at a substantial discount. Every assembly exceeds Telcordia standards and is tested for insertion and return loss. In addition, each cable is supplied with an individual test record sheet with it's individual test measurements. Refer to this .pdf for a convenient part number generator for both lines. If you have any questions or need something not listed, please feel free to call us for immediate assistance.
- Insertion and Return Loss Tested
- Serialized and Individual Test Records
- Guaranteed Zero Defects
- Meets Telcordia Endface Geometry Requirements
- Custom Configurations Available at No Extra Charge
- One-Year Warranty
|Insertion Loss||UPC or APC||.30 dB (typ), .50 dB (max)|
|Endface Geometry||Fiber Height||-50 nm +/- x +/- 50 nm|
|Radius||7 mm < R < 35 mm|
|Apex Offset||x < 50 μm|
Refer to the MPS-1050 Data Sheet for full specifications and part number generator.
- Also available as a MPS-1000 Singlemode, Simplex Optical Jumper Cable